<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><rss version="2.0"
               xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
               xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
               xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
               xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
               xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
               xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
            <channel>
                <title>
                							Guest Posting Requests and Opportunities - Our Blogging Life Forum                                    </title>
                <link>https://ourblogginglife.com/community/guest-posts/</link>
                <description>Our Blogging Life Discussion Board</description>
                <language>en-US</language>
                <lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 14:22:22 +0000</lastBuildDate>
                <generator>wpForo</generator>
                <ttl>60</ttl>
                					                    <item>
                        <title>Guest Posting Site lists</title>
                        <link>https://ourblogginglife.com/community/guest-posts/guest-posting-site-lists/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 19 Feb 2022 07:27:17 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I am a blogger and I have many guest post site lists.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am a blogger and I have many guest post site lists.</p>]]></content:encoded>
                        <category domain="https://ourblogginglife.com/community/guest-posts/">Guest Posting Requests and Opportunities</category>                        <dc:creator>expertsng</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://ourblogginglife.com/community/guest-posts/guest-posting-site-lists/</guid>
                    </item>
                                        <item>
                        <title>I need a help to put my TV into a commode.</title>
                        <link>https://ourblogginglife.com/community/guest-posts/i-need-a-help-to-put-my-tv-into-a-commode/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 03 Oct 2019 10:28:33 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hi, guys. 
I need help. 
I&#039;m not really an engineer, so anyone can help me? I&#039;m quite stuck with my TV. 
Is there any chance to do something like this TV lifts but in my garage. 
I think...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<pre class="a-b-r-La">Hi, guys. 
I need help. 
I'm not really an engineer, so anyone can help me? I'm quite stuck with my TV. 
Is there any chance to do something like this TV lifts (<a href="https://www.progressiveautomations.com/collections/tv-lifts" target="true">https://www.progressiveautomations.com/collections/tv-lifts</a>) but in my garage. 
I think that I can buy some iron materials in homedepot. So this TV lift I thought to put in my commode near a wall. 
The TV is about "50.</pre>]]></content:encoded>
                        <category domain="https://ourblogginglife.com/community/guest-posts/">Guest Posting Requests and Opportunities</category>                        <dc:creator>Peter_mot</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://ourblogginglife.com/community/guest-posts/i-need-a-help-to-put-my-tv-into-a-commode/</guid>
                    </item>
                                                </channel>
        </rss>
        